keskiviikko 23. toukokuuta 2012

Off

So today is the first day of the exam week and I'm lucky not to have an exam today so I have no school today! Or tomorrow. Or Friday.

I've been the perfect housewife all morning. First I just watched the morning news like a dozen times on end sipping coffee before I felt awake enough to do the laundry and the dishes.

So today is all about daydreaming but still getting some simple chores done. And oh! I actually did something good last night. I couldn't get any sleep so I was hanging out in the kitchen reading Kicks member magazine at around 11:30pm. Suddenly I noticed a wasted young man on the roof of the neighbouring building right across the street.

First I wasn't sure what I should do. I DID call the cops just to make sure he gets down safely because I had no clue if he was suicidial. Anyways! The cops came and told him to come down, which he did obidiently. I gazed out of the window to see how everything would end up. Well... the policemen took him with them. Most likely to the station to make sure he wouldn't do anything stupid anymore.?

So much for the good citizenship.. stuff. I actually feel quite lonely just staying at home, I already miss Keijo and wish for him to come from work... It's not that I don't have any friends, I just don't think I'd be good company after last night's tiring attempts of getting sleep..  -.-


xxRosa

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti